This is an opening for the job of a Kitchen helper in Thompson, Manitoba, Canada , with minimum experience and less stressful , getting this job helps your chances of getting a visa and also the job is a full time Permanent employment, with perfect working hours of Day, Evening, Morning
You can earn as much $15.00 hourly 35 hours per week, the job also comes with financial benefits,You can start your new job in Canada as soon as possible if you are employed.
Below are details on how to apply
- No degree, certificate or diploma
- Clean and sanitize items such as dishwasher mats, carts and waste disposal units
- Clear and clean tables, trays and chairs
- Load buspans and trays
- Replenish condiments and other supplies at tables and serving areas
- Sanitize and wash dishes and other items by hand
- Scour pots and pans
- Package take-out food
- Portion and wrap foods
- Prepare, heat and finish simple food items
- Clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment
- Handle and store cleaning products
- Receive, unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas
- Remove kitchen garbage and trash
- Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- Wash, peel and cut vegetables and fruit
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply