Thinking of moving to Canada with less qualification and good job , stress free in securing a visa? Canada is a friendly country that allows thousands of people migrate to it and exile in everything they do ,in the last years approximately 252,527 immigrants came to Canada, and is more than double the figure recorded for 2020-2021.
so what are you waiting for , right now there are multiple Opening for the job of an Early childhood educator (E.C.E.) available in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada , the job is a Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Early Morning, Morning.
You can also earn as much $17.95 hourly 32 hours per week, You can start your new job in Canada as soon as possible if you are employed.
below are details on how to apply for the job
1 year to less than 2 years
- Develop and implement child-care programs that support and promote the physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of children
- Lead activities by telling or reading stories, teaching songs and taking children to local points of interest
- Guide and assist children in the development of proper eating, dressing and toilet habits
- Observe children for signs of potential learning or behavioural problems and prepare reports for parents, guardians or supervisor
- Assess the abilities, interests and needs of children and discuss progress or problems with parents and other staff members
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with co-workers and community service providers working with children
- Plan and maintain an environment that protects the health, security and well-being of children
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Child development worker (ECE level 2)
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply