Are you in search of a farm job that requires less to nothing as experience and start earning good money to burst your income and enable you have a better life.
Here is an advert for Farm Worker now available in Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada. With a Permanent Full time employment, Terms of employment Seasonal employment Full time
You can earn as much $16.05 hourly 30 hours per week, minimum wage is guaranteed. You can start your new job in Canada as soon as possible if you are employed.
Below is how to apply
- No degree, certificate or diploma
Work site environment
- Fruit and vegetable combination farming
- Cleaning crop
- Hand harvesting vegetables
- Fertilize and spray crops
- Harvest crops
- Operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
- Examine produce for quality and prepare for market
- Perform general farm duties
- Maintain quality control and production records
- Provide agricultural livestock services such as artificial insemination, spraying or shearing of livestock or disinfecting pens, barns or poultry houses
- Assist in the development and implementation of farm safety and bio-security procedures
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Repetitive tasks
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Large workload
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply