Are you in search of a new job with good pay? multiple Food service supervisor jobs are now available in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. The positions is full time permanent employment and Flexible Hours, To be determined when employed.
You get to earn as much as $16.50 hourly / 40 hours per week. You can start your new job in Canada as soon as possible if you are employed.
Here are details on how to apply.
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food
- Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies
- Hire food service staff
- Ensure food service and quality control
- Address customers’ complaints or concerns
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Prepare and submit reports
- Establish work schedules
- 3-4 people
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply